“Who is food labeling intended for?
・It is meant for consumers wishing to ensure a product quality
・But also for producers who would like to convey this quality to them
・Finally, it is made to guarantee public policies”
The key objective of our services is to keep developing optimal solutions consistent with international standards and in step with the times, while always keeping in mind the three points raised above.
Food labeling Services
- For all labeling related services: We define what would be benefic for the consumers in need of ensuring the quality of the target product, as well as how to convey and express the consideration of the producers. When preparing a food label, we make sure to clarify the development process before submitting it to the producer. Not only do we value the importance of the information written on the label: we also place emphasis on the cultural role of said food. In our importation project, we aim to develop food labels that ensure to convey the local food culture.
- 3 key words that we care for:
“Mission”: We make sure to have a firm understanding of the reasons why the producer created the product.
“Passion”: We strive to fully convey the passion infused by the producer into their product.
“Product quality”: We understand the importance of the scientific evidence/references (regarding its manufacturing process, nutritional functions, etc.) required in order to support the product quality.
- Most of the reviewing work of food label for product being imported into Japan is performed based on the request of reviewing agencies from several foreign countries. Furthermore, the reviewing work of the labeling of food product to be exported overseas is also done in collaboration with above mentioned local agencies. While constantly cross-confirming that our awareness of the degree, scope and items to be reviewed is adequate, and regularly exchanging information to strengthen our standards of quality.
Information Management Policy
We have established and implemented high-security policies, to conform to all regulations/laws related to Information security as well as our own in-house standards.
Moreover, we have developed a specialized data engine for food labeling and approach each project with the help of a standardized system for label development/review that provides us with neutral information, free of careless mistakes and oversight caused by too much reliance on experience.
- We have adopted a management system controlling each entrance and exit to our offices, based on electronic locks. Moreover, we have established a dedicated security room, with several layers of access security, where confidential and private information is managed. As for our web gateway, we are using a unified threat management system. Finally, all our computers have up-to-date antivirus software installed.
- In regards to our corporate network, all the information transmitted and received is done so via a closed network which is dissociated from the internet in order to guarantee highly secured communication channels.
For our website, we use a system of login and sending form based on the SSL encryption procedure: this ensures that all content to be sent/received is done so in a safe way.
- We have developed a specialized data engine for food labeling, into which a wide range of data is stored: terms (for ingredients) used on food labeling, regulations related to the use of such ingredients, and also the decisions tree regarding the relation between these regulations and ingredients.
We approach each project with the help of a standardized system for label development/review that provides us with neutral information, free of careless mistakes and oversight caused by too much reliance on experience.