"For reviewing work for ingredients and additives"
Our services have been well received by customers who use them to improve the efficiency of validation for food products from various countries to the Japanese market.
We can also handle inquiries in English such as checking additive names to overseas suppliers, etc.,
- Ingredient and label validation works differ depending on each researcher
- Third-party checks
- Technical questions to respond coming from various fields
- Improved reliability
- Huge amount of complex documents to be updated and inspected
- Promoting efficiency through definition of needed information
Services for the Japanese Market
- This is a service to research in advance whether or not the product can be sold in Japan with its current specifications (formulation). This service has been used as preliminary research in the case of exporting food products to Japan.
- Creation and Translation of Specifications
- We create product specifications based on specifications for each ingredient used, and also create Japanese specifications based on English specifications. For translation, we adopt and check specialized terminology used by the food industry and Japanese public organizations.
- Food Labeling
- We review the conformity to the standards for use of food additives (This might need a separate service depending on the content) in Japan and Japanese food labeling standard of your food labeling (designs on containers, packages, etc.). The reviews include claims as well as other labeling items on the package, by ensuring consistency with the content of the product specifications (allergens, etc.).
- Food Labeling Development
- Based on the ingredient formula provided to us, we create a labeling draft fulfilling Japanese regulations, i.e. listing ingredients/additives in their respective descending order of weight. The service includes validation of conformity with the standards for use of food additives (This might need a separate service depending on the content) in Japan, allergens, claims on packages, etc.
- Food Labeling Business Consultation
- Our services include maintenance support for manuals regarding food labeling tasks (specification updates, food labeling developments, reviews, creation of FAQ from related departments), in-house training, etc. These services including manual creations, trainings and mail supports are available in both Japanese and English.
About our company
Label bank is a company specializing in food label validation.
We provide services such as ingredient and additive research and
food labeling reviews, as well as database development such as global regulatory
reference database system for domestic and overseas food manufacturers.
Together with several affiliated inspection agencies overseas,
we are constantly working to improve the skills and quality levels of our researchers
in each field of expertise.
Breakdown by country
U.S.A. 86, U.K. 71, Switzerland 64, Germany 59, Italy 58, South Korea 22, France 16, Singapore 11, Spain 8, Sweden 8, Israel 7, Belgium 6, New Zealand 4, China 4, Canada 3, Hong Kong 2, Others 7, Total 21 countries
The chart shows a breakdown by country of the number of transactions (number of times our service was used) of food products exported to Japan among customers with direct transactions (January-December 2021).
Although it varies from year to year, North America, Europe, and East Asia are the most common locations of client companies.
Reference: From "Our company in Numbers"